It is with a great sense of regret that we have had to come to the decision to cancel our Music Festival this year.
We have left it as late as possible in the hope that circumstances may change. However taking all the Government advice and the fact that it would be a very difficult job sorting out a risk assessment even if concerts are allowed to start up again with social distancing. There would also be concerns that a potential audience may not wish to come even if it was permissible.
We would need time to advertise and promote the weeks concerts and if we leave the decision any longer that would not be possible.
We are all very disappointed but we will continue to plan for next year and hope to see you all then.